1976 Pontiac Catalina
25th Anniversary of The Catalina
NUMBERS MATCHING ORIGINAL SURVIVOR
42 Year Old GM Classic
Ready for "Restoration or Customization"
- 4th Generation (1971-1976) DETAILS:
- Built in the General Motors Fairfax Assembly Plant Kansas City, KS - 1976 Pontiac Catalina
- 25th Anniversary of The Catalina
- 160,000 Original Miles
- 2 Door Hard Top
- 400 ci V8 Engine (6.6L,...
`40 chevy coupe roller only... runs, S/P, Pro, pro stick... 12 pt. DOM cage, 8.50 cert. legal but does not have cert. ... 4:88 geared 35 spl. ladder bar, coil overs mark williams 9"... "A" arm front, set-up for BBC/glide and stick... 27 passes on hoosier 14.5x32 slicks, front tires, magnafuel 500 pump, -10 lines, 5 gal. alum. cell, alum. radiator, batteries... belts and net good till 2020... AL...
1960s -1970s Harley Racing Leathers
- Custom Made for Smaller Rider
- Made by Lancer Leathers in Phoenix, AZ
- Brass Snaps and Talon Zippers
- I was told he was a Colorado Racer
- Very Rare Set!
$1700.00 OBO Cash or Trade
Please Email me to receive more images/info
Will respond promptly... Thanks for Viewing!